Our goal is to deliever 5 star customer service across Canada. If you are at all displeased with your purchase for any reason, you may return your unused/unopened items for refund or replacement. All returns must be authorized by ostomycarecanada.ca prior to receipt. Refund or replacement requests must be made within 30 day of purchase. Orders over 31 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Orders over 90 days are non-returnable. Authorized returns and replacements are valid for 30 days. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be given before any products can be eligible for return.
- Credit will not be granted for merchandise unsuitable for resale.
- Merchandise must be in original packaging and is subject to inspection.
- Merchandise that has been marked, affixed with stickers or with crushed packaging will not be accepted.
- Special orders such as Nu-Hope belts, sterile items, and products that are made unsaleable once opened are not returnable.
- Orders over 31 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Orders over 90 days are non-returnable.
- Any product shortage or shipping errors must be reported to our Customer Service Department within 5 business days from receipt of the order.
- Please allow anywhere from 2-4 weeks for a refund after return.
After obtaining an RGA, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RGA number.
- Original Ostomy Care Canada Receipt.
- Lot number and expiration dates where applicable.
Damages or Shortages
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, customer is required to count all receipts prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of landing and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. Customer must notify Ostomy Care Canada of any damages in transit or product shortages within five (5) business days of receipt, or Ostomy Care Canada shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement. Contact Ostomy Care Canada Customer Service at 1-888-690-0091 or firstname.lastname@example.org to report damages or shortages.
Products Shipped in Error by Ostomy Care Canada
Customer must notify Ostomy Care Canada of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by Ostomy Care Canada are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Defective product, properly noted damaged product and returns that are the result of an Ostomy Care Canada error may be returned at Ostomy Care Canada’s expense and for a full credit, subject to the other provisions of this policy.
Restocking Fee Schedule
31 – 90 Days (20% Restocking fee)