Hollister 7730 - Medical Adhesive Spray
Adapt Medical Adhesive Spray (Hollister 7730) provides an outstanding skin barrier and adhesive for the safety of ostomy products or other medical devices such as mastectomy breast forms. The aerosol spray formula is based on silicone to provide the ostomy bag or medical device with a safe seal. The adhesive is breathable, flexible and waterproof for comfortable wear and improved wear time. This is very important for securing ostomy pouches. The seal prevents leakage of urine and stool vital in keeping skin healthy.
Shake the adhesive and spray directly on the ostomy device or medical equipment in short sprays and not on the skin. Waiting for the adhesive to dry before applying it to the skin is necessary. You can remove the adhesive spray with mild soap and water, alcohol wipes or try using Hollister Adhesive Remover Wipes to remove the adhesive smoothly.
Using Medical Adhesive Spray
- Prepare your pouching system as instructed.
- Remove the protective release liner from the adhesive (skin barrier and/or tape) on your pouching system.
- Shake Adapt medical adhesive spray can well before using.
- Spray directly on to the adhesive side of the pouching system. Allow to dry for 5 minutes.
- Apply your pouching system as instructed.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and Easy to Use
- Reliable Seal
- Medical Grade Adhesive
- Allows Skin to Breathe
- Keeps Medical Appliance in Place
- Provides Longer Wearing Time