ConvaTec Adhesive Remover Wipes
The ConvaTec Adhesive Remover Wipes gently and effectively remove any remaining adhesives when changing the skin barrier or hydrocolloid dressings. Its alcohol-free, non-irritating formula contains a gentle adhesive remover as well as a skin emollient to make the skin look better in preparation for the reapplication of the ostomy appliance. Simply wipe the stoma and skin where there is still some adhesive. Use a convenient wipe to remove the skin barrier and completely clean any adhesive residues. Rinse and dry the skin before applying a new ostomy barrier or pouch.
AllKare Adhesive Remover Wipes are available in a 50 or 100 box. If you prefer an adhesive remover in a spray form instead of a wipe, make sure to order this comparable and just as effective adhesive remover, TR101 Niltac Sting-free Adhesive Remover Spray, 50ml – Convatec or Adapt No-sting Medical Adhesive Remover Spray 50ml(1.7oz) – Hollister
Please note: This product does not contain latex. Please see package insert for complete instructions for use.
Features and Benefits of ConvaTec Adhesive Remover Wipes
- Convenient Wipe Packet
- Made Without Isopropyl Alcohol
- Effectively Removes Adhesives
How To Apply
- For ostomy care, gently remove skin barrier by lifting corner until entire appliance is removed
- Open adhesive remover towelette and wipe skin until smooth
- Wash skin with mild soap and water and pat dry
- Apply barrier film or apply new skin barrier or 1-piece pouch