Easiflex® is a two-piece system with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece – the unique combination of security and flexibility.
Easiflex® drainable pouch is available with a flat or convex standard wear and extended wear baseplate. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a strong adhesive coupling system.´
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement, making Easiflex® comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed from the baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Easiflex® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin – providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Easiflex® [Extra] adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that have a more aggressive output that breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Easiflex® drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Hide-away outlet – the outlet is easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated VELCRO® brand closure that can be easily tucked away – without the need for a closure clamp.
- Efficient filter – the integrated three-layer filter avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
- Soft backing fabric – strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Easiflex® drainable pouch is available with Convex light. The oval shape of the Convex light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and delicate pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about Convex light.