Coloplast SenSura Flex Drainable Pouch is a two piece pouch with the benefits of a one-piece. This pouch is a unique combination of safety and flexibility. It works by fastening the SenSura double-layer adhesive barrier securely using a strong adhesive coupling system. The adhesive coupling system is maleable, allowing a wider range of movement, enhanced comfort and discretion for the user. To allow more frequent pouch changes without removing the barrier, the pouch can be removed from the SenSura double-layer barrier. Coloplast Sensura Flex 2-Piece Drainable Pouch is compatible with SenSura® Flex Baseplate. The Pouch is designed for quicker, easier cleaning with a wider outlet. t also features an integrated Velcro closure that easily tucks away, so there will be no need for clips or clamps. Users will also appreciate the integrated filter that neutralizes odor and helps prevent the pouch from ballooning and causing unsightly bulges.
Product Features and Benefits
- A Two-piece Appliance with the Benefit of a One-piece
- Attaches to the SenSura Double-layer adhesive Barrier with Strong Adhesive Coupling System
- Adhesive Coupling System is Malleable for a Wider Range of Movement, Comfort, and Discretion
- May be Detached from the SenSura Double-layer Barrier for Frequent Pouch Changes without Changing Barrier
- Compatible with SenSura Flex Standard Wear Barrier
- Compatible with SenSura Extended Wear
- Wider Outlet for Faster, Easier Cleaning and Emptying
- Integrated Velcro Closure Easily Tucks Away
- No Clips or Clamping
- Integrated Filter Neutralizes Odor and Helps Prevent Ballooning and Bulges
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
- Protection layer – protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer – keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
A comfortable and discreet pouch
SenSura Flex drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- EasiClose™WIDE outlet – makes it faster and easier to empty and clean
- Integrated Velcro® closure that can be easily tucked away: no need to worry about clips or clamps
- Integrated filter – neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch “ballooning” and causing unnecessary bulges.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura Flex barriers are available in convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convex light.